Get The Book Reviewed by Booxoul

Get Your Book Reviewed

First and foremost, we, at Booxoul are one of the best book blogs in India and book reviewing websites in 2021. Having been featured on all major platforms such as India Today, FeedSpot, Social Samosa, Outlook India, BoundIndia, Buzzfeed, Social Ketchup, and Sharing Stories, we continue to relentlessly create and deliver not only the hottest and the most impactful content but also ensure complete transparency to our work and visibility for the Authors who collaborate with us.

With an experience of having read more than one thousand books, (pssst..we are not voracious but ravenously hungry readers, we love books and all things bookishhhh), we can surely claim that we are India’s best book reviewer who not only critiques your book but also provide valuable feedback which shall be constructive as well as beneficial for you, both for the book in review as well as the next one you are trying to create.

With the best possible strategies, content creation, PR and planning, Booxoul India’s top book review website is here to get you SOCIALLY INKED. Whilst your book is up and ready on the stands that are simply 35% work done as the remaining 65% is still pending with the right promotions, strategic reviews and marketing in line to be done next. No worries as we are here to help you handle that. Offering multiple strategies right from Manuscript Building, Book Editing, and Cover page designing to Author promotions as well as Book PR and Promotions, we offer some of the most valued services at the most competitive charges. So, all the other stuff like marketing your book and getting it reviewed, leave it to us. We will handle all of it. All you have to do is just take a deep breath, fill up the form below and wait for our reply (which won’t take more than a few hours).

Book Review Form

Our Book Review Policy

We are glad to have been considered by you to review your book. We completely realize and appreciate the amount of hard work, research and dedication it takes to write a book. Thus, for us at Booxoul, you are a Bestseller already. Nevertheless, striving to make you one and also making you SOCIALLY INKED…

Books we do not accept 

Generally, we accept books of almost all genres as we love books and are voracious readers. The only possible exception is Erotica which is a strict no-no for us guys.

Email Replies

We generally reply to emails within 24 hours, earlier if possible as we believe the time is of paramount importance in any project. However, in a rare scenario if you do not receive a reply from us within that period please feel free to contact us via our Contact Us page. We shall be happy to help…

In case of queries, please feel free to mail us at

Other Services Offered by us
  • Book Editing /Manuscript Building
  • Cover Designing
  • Book Promotions
  • Author Promotions
  • Author Interviews
  • Instagram Reel Making and Marketing
  • Author Social Media Marketing
  • Product and Services Collaborations

Non-Refund policy

Money once paid cannot be refunded as we too incur expenses from our side to get you the best visibility and promotions. Please do not ask for a refund as we cannot give you the same under any circumstance.

If you have any queries please feel free to contact us through any of our social media platforms or our Contact Us Page.