With the advent of an explosion of sorts of this new AI-based chatbot, which appears to have taken the world by storm in terms of creating and presenting content for a variety of needs, we are all super excited to use Chat GPT for a variety of factors. However, it is essential to know the right manner in which one needs to use Chat GPT in order to be able to create the best possible content.
Ok, let’s first get this thing straight: Chat GPT is not the first AI tool to generate texts. There are countless other software tools on the market that can help us sort out our content needs. While some offer an optimised structure, others offer an infinite opportunity for content creators to cover various topics and subjects exhaustively and extensively.
What is Chat GPT?
Generative Pre-Training Transformer or Chat GPT is a network-based language model that is based on a massive amount of data. That is what makes it so apt and adept at generating text and data akin to humans that is grammatically correct as well as coherent enough to the point that it seems almost unique and written as though by a human being.
IT is slowly but steadily answering and replacing a lot of relevant content activities in our daily lives by generating high-quality, optimised, and SEO-friendly content.
And still, one cannot deny that being an “intelligent” AI requires a person to be an expert in the first place, a pro at producing and handling content with the help of Chat GPT.
So, do you want to know how IT can be used to write perfectly SEO’ed and optimised articles for Google and also be fully aware of the potential risks of using content that is generated by AI?
Well, here are some salient pointers we have put together for you in order to help you create unique, high-quality, as well as SEO-friendly content:
- Tell it to deliver using shorter, sharper commands.
- Remember, the more detailed the input, the more refined and qualitative the output.
- Target specific keywords. For this, your qualitative keyword research needs to be done promptly before doing so.
- Optimise on-page elements. You can use Chat GPT to generate optimised titles and meta descriptions, as well as other essential elements that pertain to SEO optimization.
- Keep an eye on competitors. Yes, monitoring is pivotal in any field since knowing about them and using those insights and understanding what’s working for them can help you pivot and grow as well.
Related: AI Revolution: The Rise of ChatGPT and Its Impact on the Future
Yes, there are risks too!
While chat GPT is certainly a valuable tool for SEO and quality content creation, there are certainly risks involved as one is using AI-generated content here. So, what are the risks you may face while using Chat GPT?
- Google’s algorithm is designed to detect and penalise websites which duplicate content, spam and do keyword stuffing tactics. Thus, it might also be able to detect such AI-generated content and accordingly penalize websites that are using it.
- An important aspect to keep in mind is also that the current version of Chat GPT is not connected to the world wide web, i.e., it definitely cannot correlate the content with the current Google rules, the latest occurrences, happenings, events, or the updated SEO experiments.
- Remember, your Chat GPT has knowledge updated only up to 2021. So, when you ask it something pertaining to 2022 you may get the response-Sorry, my knowledge is limited to 2021. So, not as updated huh?
Well, all said and done, we cannot deny that Chat GPT can be a powerful tool for SEO-friendly, high-quality content that is dished out quickly and efficiently. However, we also need to keep in mind how we need to use the technology responsibly as well as carefully to ensure that whatever data or content is generated is correct, unique, and adds value to wherever it is presented or put up.
Following updates with regards to Google guidelines, one can use Chat GPT to boost their website’s visibility as well as drive more traffic. Simply pay attention to what is being generated for you and whether it is optimally SEO-friendly and in accordance with Google’s guidelines.
So, I hope you guys find this article on how to maximise your content with Chat GPT: A Step-by-Step Guide.
Stay tuned to Booxoul for the latest in entertainment, lifestyle, fun, finance, fashion, technology and gadgets, education, and all things bookish.